Abacus Mind Math Level 2 Workbook 2 of 2: Excel Mind Math with Soroban, a Japanese Abacus
- 10 exchange addition with carryover or regrouping problems of numbers 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1.
- Addition carryover or regrouping from ones (units) to hundreds place value
- Subtraction –: practice without borrowing problems or without regrouping problems
Workbook 2 of 2 includes over 1730 practice problems for children to learn and master concepts introduced.
- Mind Math problems corresponding to each lesson is progressively challenging.
Use this practice Workbook –: 2 of 2 after completing:
Abacus Mind Math Level 2 Workbook 1 of 2: Excel at Mind Math with Soroban, a Japanese Abacus
Corresponding instruction book for teachers and parents is sold separately under the title:
Abacus Mind Math Instruction Book Level 2: Step by Step Guide to Excel at Mind Math with Soroban, a Japanese Abacus
- Do you want to learn to work on the abacus and master mind math effectively? This book will be an excellent help for adults who are learning to use the abacus and to ultimately master mind math.
- The book introduces concepts one at a time, which helps in mastering abacus and increasing speed and accuracy effectively.
- Practicing mind math with this book will aid in your quest for mastery over mind math with effortless ease.
Soroban, the Japanese abacus is a very useful visual tool that helps children ‘:see’: numbers as beads while calculating. Soroban perfectly fits with the base 10 number system used at present and provides a systematic method (formulas) to follow while calculating both on the tool and in the mind. Mastering of this tool will enhance your child’:s basic math comprehension, speed and accuracy. In general, when children practice mind math, they get a very important sense of achievement that helps raise their confidence as students. You can also see an improvement in their concentration, tenacity, memory power and listening skills.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|